Current Clients include:
- Patagonia: developing film strategies, marketing and distribution for numerous films, including DamNation, The Fisherman’s Son, and Jumbo Wild.
- Sundance Institute: building and launching the Transparency Project.
- Vulcan Productions: sponsorships for Racing Extinction and We the Voters.
- The New York Times, launching Ladies First, the NYT’s first feature length documentary film;
- Keen Footwear: developing strategy for the release of a feature documentary.
- Imprint Projects: festival strategy for two films for Levi’s.
- Yeti Coolers: built the go-to-market media strategy for a new short film initiative; and film distribution and marketing, including 60 shorts and the feature doc Charged.
- Sonos: film development and marketing around an episode of The Mind of a Chef;
- Brainstorm Media & DirecTV on the Something to Talk About doc film series; acquisitions and marketing consulting.
- Chicken & Egg Pictures – developing a program to connect indie, women filmmakers with brands to make branded content.
- IndieCollect – launching a new film preservation program.
- Canadian Consulate – establishing connections with the US film industry.
- Georgia State University, DAEL – developing new business models for the future of the film program.
- Creative Albuquerque – building programs in support of the local film industry.
- And many others, contact Sub-Genre for a complete client list. See also: Past Projects – Flicklist and Reframe.